Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Believe in You


Self-Confidence is extremely important in practically all aspects of our lives; however all too many of us have chosen to suffer in silence, masking the fact that we just don’t have it!  This was the path I had been lost to, which lead me towards my personal awakening.  I had just lost my job and was feeling quite low, berating myself in every way imaginable.    Then one day, I decided to simply let it go…It was then, I met my life coach, who later evolved into my mentor and my whole world changed! 

My name is Sandra Smilovits, a.k.a. Xandra Weisz, and I have spent more than half my life struggling with indomitable self-confidence issues.  I come from a good family, full of wonderful childhood experiences and opportunities at my finger-tips; yet the jaws of fear, ever so ominously looming in the wayside, always gave way to my resistance in anything and everything I inevitably was ‘encouraged’ to do.   I couldn’t escape the feeling that I was not worthy, not smart enough, savvy or pretty enough.  I always felt as though people were judging me and I never fit the bill. 

Self-esteem is how you feel about yourself as a person, your overall judgement of yourself.  It boils down to the fact that you have self-respect, you also have self-love, as well as having self-worth.  You value yourself!  And why not, there is nobody else in this world like you.  You are authentic and skilled and beautiful.  The time had come for me to break down the barriers and truly live life as my Authentic Self.  To stand tall and proud to follow my hearts dream and build on my own talents; to reclaim my self-confidence.  I began to set small goals for myself and in achieving each goal I felt my self-esteem begin to flourish.  Most importantly, I began to share my love for writing with the world!

Choosing to let go of all my failures and deceptions of my past, I was able to connect with my true inner being with the guided help of an extraordinarily talented life coach: Bruno LoGreco.  With his guidance, I broke free of self-made obstacles and relinquished the chains of fear that used to consume my essence.  Bruno’s gentle heart carefully navigated me through the forest of all my fears and ambiguities I had lead throughout my life, thus far.  His careful tutelage and intuitiveness touched me, letting me know that I was indeed, not alone.  Working openly and honestly with Bruno proved to be monumental for re-introducing my inner child to myself. 

We all struggle with feelings of inadequacy from time to time.  Bruno has taught me to be true to myself.  In concentrating on the contributions you make to the betterment of the world, you will find that you will no longer have the inclination or the desire to fuss over your own inadequacies.   This will surely increase your self-confidence and concede optimum efficiency in all your contributions.  The more you contribute to the world the more you will be rewarded with personal success and recognition.  Bruno has not only taught me this through his words but also through his actions.  He is a guru in loving life to the fullest which starts with loving yourself first and foremost.  From the bottom of my heart, I thank you Bruno.  
  
To any and all of you who may have resonated with anything at all I have written, I encourage you to take that leap of faith and re-connect with yourself.  Believe in you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment