Friday, August 12, 2011

Good Morning Kiss

I woke up thinking of you Sunday morning.
The welcoming sun peering in through the window
fooled me into believing that the warmth I felt
was really your body next to mine.

Whispering me 'good morning' gently kissing my ear,
our eyes lock becoming lost in a passionate kiss,
that I still feel reverberating through my Soul.

Feeling lost within the fullness of your lips 
lead by the luster of your tongue,
guiding your way down my neck,
tantalizing my desire to kiss your lips once more.

As I whisper 'good morning', 
slowly opening my eyes,
only to realize that I am indeed alone.
 
You are but the thought that I close my eyes to each night,
the very thought that greets each morning
as I open my eyes and 
close my hearts desire to be with you.

You oxygenate my Soul,
your love runs through my veins;
even though I may have lost 
your love;

In this cruel and wondrous world...
I will forever cherish our 
Morning Kiss.







No comments:

Post a Comment